Join our progressive, collaborative, and active team
Here at JMT Technology Group, we are always looking for the best and brightest in the technology community to join our lineup. We’re not your typical technology firm. Whether you’ve been here seven days or seven years, our team is dedicated to helping one another solve problems in a collaborative manner. We strive to create an enjoyable work environment and are willing to share ideas, relying on one another’s expertise to solve complex problems for our clients. Placing a high value on professional development, we care about the well-being and training of our employees by encouraging and assisting them to stay on top of the latest industry trends and new technologies as well as supporting involvement in professional associations and the local community. With many individuals being with the firm for over 10 years, our low turnover rate, and our team consistently expanding, JMT Technology Group is a positive place to work and grow.
Got what it takes? Apply to one of our open positions below:
Asset Management Coordinator - Baltimore, Maryland
Tracking Code: 16055
JMT Technology Group is looking to add an Asset Management Program Coordinator to our team in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing multiple projects, experience in building relationships at all levels, and familiarity with asset management in a government setting.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide program management and task coordination services for a variety of asset management initiatives.
- Meet with stakeholders to understand business challenges and requirements.
- Support the development of asset management plans and programs.
- Support asset management data analysis, interpretation, and visualization
- Support data governance efforts for transportation and infrastructure assets
- Prepare presentations and other supporting materials as requested.
- Effectively present, communicate and articulate technical information to all levels of the organization, including customers, colleagues, and senior leadership.
Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in planning, business, public administration, engineering, or related field
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- 1+ years providing consulting services for government clients.
- 1+ years of experience leading projects related to the delivery and execution of asset management solutions.
Work is performed within a general office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing and walking. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. within the office environment. Travel to customer sites may be required.
- Building relationships and teamwork
- Client Focus
- Quality Service
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Baltimore, Maryland, US